Cyber Security & Artificial Intelligence Summit
12 - 13 September 2018, Berlin
Cyber Security & Artificial Intelligence Summit has been designed to provide you with a unique opportunity to gain new insights into areas such as cyber risk management, reducing these risks with an effective response plan, AI in security, connected devices as potential targets for cyberattacks, data and cloud governance, or the rise of automation intelligence and the shortage of the human one.
Will Be Discussed
- Data protection methods
- Cyber Risk Management
- Reducing attacks with a strong response plan
- Machine learning in security as a fast growing trend
- Limits and fail-rate of technology – is AI going to stop cybercrime?
- The rise of IoT threats
- Will automation intelligence solve the problem of the shortage of human intelligence?
- The risk of an open window in the cloud
- How is your organisation prepared to detect the security threats?
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN