See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Strategies for developing strong cyber security
- Edge computing playing a role in cyber defence
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Customer security and data protection
- Cyber security automation
- How to fight cyberattacks
- IoT security
- Regulations and 3rd party cooperation
3rd Annual Cyber Security Summit addresses these and many other questions that will be answered by professionals from various industries, because when it comes to security, we all have the same adversaries.
The 3rd Annual Cyber Security Summit has been designed to get together a number of professionals in order to discuss the new and effective ways to eliminate cybercrime, keep the data of the customers safe and make sure the channels are as secure as possible.
This interactive business conference will provide you with valuable tips and strategies addressing the security of networks, data and overall systems and processes within industries.
Do not miss out on the great opportunity to hear lessons learned and get your tickets to this great event now.
We combined various industries including banking, telecommunication and IT services and are excited to bring you our third edition of a meeting with great atmosphere and networking opportunities.
Do not forget we have limited number of participants – if you are ready to meet with other C-level decision-makers from different industries and companies, book your seas before it is too late.
We look forward to meeting you in Berlin.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking, telecom, insurance, IT & services, retail, chemical, automotive, aviation and pharma industries involved in:
- Cyber security
- Cyber defence
- Cyber intelligence
- Ethical hacking
- Pen testing
- Information security
- IoT, AI security
- Security analytics
- Cyber risk analytics
- Cyber security engineering and architecture
- Cyber threat
1 September 2020 – 15:00 – 17:00
Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Automation
- The pivotal role of AI and ML in preventing data breaches
- Cyber security solutions that make use of AI and ML
- Digitalisation and connectivity: Opportunities and challenges
- Frequent and automated website security audits
- Utilisation of high tech tools: Automated threat seekers, robotic threat hunters (robo-hunters)
Privacy, Regulations and 3rd Party Co-Operation
- Partnering with vendors: Pros and cons
- Endpoint security protection, detection and response capabilities
- MSPs (managed service providers) and what they are still doing wrong
- Cyber security budget: Investing in security-related hardware, software and managed services
- Data privacy and customer protection laws: Cyber risk regulations