See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Cyber security regulations improvement: What should be done in the nearest future?
- Implementation of advanced data security strategies and encryption, and other data security technologies: Will it stop the problem of data loss?
- How is the Cloud changing cyber security? Cloud insecurity
- Potential cyber security Risks of IoT and 5G
- Is your company ready to apply AI system and machine learning to improve cyber security?
- Safety & privacy issues related to artificial intelligence in cyber security
- Which types of artificial intelligence applications are being used in cyber security solutions?
- What are the key things you need to take into account when building AI solutions?
- The importance of threat intelligence based not only on security technology but also on human expertise
- Focus on cyber hygiene to be a key for security teams around the globe
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking, information technology, automotive, aviation, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, chemical, petrochemical, defence and space industries involved in:
- Information Security
- Cyber Security
- Cyber Threat Management
- Cyber Security Intelligence
- Security risk
- Cloud services and security
- Identity and access management
- Incident response
- Data Analytics
- Data Privacy
- Data Operations
- GDPR & Data Protection
- Customer data program
- IT Security
- Technology Analytics and AI
- AI Research
- Penetration Testing
- IoT Security
10 September 2019 – 15.00 – 16.00
Enhancing IoT security
- Connected devices as potential targets for cyberattacks: What are some of the current and emerging security risks and concerns regarding connected devices?
- A closer look at the current regulations of data protection: How to ensure you are compliant with the regulations at all times?
- Increasing the response rate and speed of potential risks
- Enhancing IoT security with blockchain
- Cyber recovery as the key to cybersecurity
10 September 2019 – 16:00 – 17:00
Developing security talent
- Recruiting and developing security talent
- Cooperation between humans and technology to prevent cybercrime and security breaches
- Robot employees and their impact to managing cybersecurity
- How are AI-based security practices changing the role of human employees within security teams?