2nd Annual Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence Summit
10 – 12th September 2019 | Berlin
Come to our business conference and get the answers to all questions regarding how to protect IoT systems or how the cloud changes cyber security. At this cyber security event, you will hear about the importance of corporate data protection due to an increasing number of more sophisticated ransomware attacks, and we will also analyse if your company is ready to apply AI system and machine learning to improve cyber security.
Will Be Discussed
- Cyber security regulations improvement: What should be done in the nearest future?
- Implementation of advanced data security strategies and encryption, and other data security technologies: Will it stop the problem of data loss?
- How is the Cloud changing cyber security? Cloud insecurity
- Potential cyber security Risks of IoT and 5G
- Is your company ready to apply AI system and machine learning to improve cyber security?
- Safety & privacy issues related to artificial intelligence in cyber security
- Which types of artificial intelligence applications are being used in cyber security solutions?
- What are the key things you need to take into account when building AI solutions?
- The importance of threat intelligence based not only on security technology but also on human expertise
- Focus on cyber hygiene to be a key for security teams around the globe
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: