- Creating a culture of cyber security in your organisation
- How is COVID-19 affecting the activity of cyber security department: Ways of adaptation
- The best practices in detecting and stopping synthetic identity fraud
- How to protect yourself while using insufficiently secured personal devices and home routers: What are the most successful strategies?
- Data, analytics and cyber security: How to achieve harmony?
- The potential of Zero Trust security model in strict identity verification process
- The role of Cloud services in remote worker security policy
- Ways to make your business 5G-ready
4th Annual Cyber Security Summit
8 - 9 September 2021 | Vienna
Hottest topics will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”Great event, very interactive. I liked the quality of presentations and interactions with participantsCTO Identity & Access Management at IBM
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference